Brygon Reserve Wines recognises the importance of privacy protection, and is subject to, and abides by, the provision of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”). The information you provide to Brygon Reserve as part of your dealings is defined as “personal information” under the Act.
The personal information Brygon Reserve collects from you generally includes your name, address, telephone number/s, Email Address and information required for order processing and payment.
Collection of Personal Information
Brygon Reserve may use your personal information for a range of purposes including:
- To provide you with information you request about the products or services we offer
- To process and obtain payment for any wine or other products or services you order from Brygon Reserve.
- If necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18).
- To contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, and special offers.
Privacy & Third Parties
Brygon Reserve will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer you information to outside parties. The term “outside parties” does not include, website hosting parties and contracted marketing parties acting on behalf of Brygon Reserve, and your information will be used for Brygon Reserve marketing purposes only. The only reason we will provide your information to any other party will be:
- To allow your orders to be processed and delivered to you.
- If required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from risks such as loss, unauthorized access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure.