Terms and Conditions
Licensee Brygon Reserve Wines License Producer 6180110479
WARNING Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed premises ore regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Terms of Sale
By entering your details to make a purchase, you are offering to make a contract to purchase goods from Brygon Reserve Wines Pty Ltd ABN 46 618 319 989 License Producer 6180110479 (referred to herein as ‘Brygon Reserve). If Brygon Reserve accepts your offer, the goods will be sold on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below.
Please read these terms carefully.
All wine is offered for sale subject to available stock. If a product is out of stock, Brygon Reserve will contact you to offer a substitute wine of equal quality. If you do not accept a substitute wine and your credit card has been charged for wine that is out of stock, Brygon Reserve will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) is deducted from your credit card on completion of your order. Delivery will not commence until payment has been processed/validated.
- Please allow 7 – 10 working days for delivery
- Delivery charges are a flat rate of $9 per case. We reserve the right to alter this price structure at any
- When ordering, your Shopping Cart will show a total order amount + delivery
- For international deliveries, we reserve the right to first confirm the correct delivery fees to the delivery destination. The total cost of delivery will then be bourne by the customer.
- Brygon Reserve and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when authority has been provided for your goods to be delivered without a signature.
- All deliveries that are returned to sender due to incorrect addresses provided by the purchaser will be charged a $10.00 per case re-dispatchment fee.
- The goods will not be delivered to persons under the age of eighteen (18) years. Brygon Reserve may request that the person who receives the goods provide satisfactory evidence of proof of age. Event Hotels will refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age
- Anyone at the nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Brygon Reserve to be authorised to receive the goods
- While Brygon Reserve will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver by any requested or agreed date, it does not guarantee delivery on that date and is not liable for any loss resulting from late delivery
- Brygon Reserve offers the option of providing delivery instructions to have goods left at point of delivery. All efforts will be made to ensure these instructions are followed but it must be clear that the customer takes on this option at their own risk
No-one in attendance at Delivery Address
- Delivery will be attempted by knocking on the door or ringing the door bell and waiting a short time for the customer to respond.
- If there is no-one in attendance at the address and the parcel contains a “Delivery Instruction” providing authority to leave the parcel at the address, the parcel will be left in accordance with the “Delivery Instruction” (ie. Leave at front door etc)
- If the parcel does not contain a “Delivery Instruction” providing authority to leave at the address, the parcel will be left at the main entrance to the premises
- Brygon Reserve and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when authority has been provided for your goods to be delivered.
If you receive a case of wine with one or more broken bottles, Brygon Reserve will issue you a credit in the amount paid for the broken bottles or send replacement bottles at our discretion if you notify Brygon Reserve within 7 days of the delivery date. Brygon Reserve may ask you to provide photographic proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement.
- Refunds will not be given for change of mind or incorrect ordering
- A refund will only be given if the wine has been oxidised or damaged in transit and Brygon Reserve must be notified within 7 days of accepting the goods
- Brygon Reserve may ask you to provide photographic proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement
- Refunds / Credits will only be processed once the goods have been returned by our contracted courier company to Brygon Reserve. Please note delivery / Packing fe will not be refunded for wines that are being returned.
- Brygon Reserve will not be held responsible for wine/s that are stored incorrectly.
- If any more than TWO (2) bottles are sampled, Brygon Reserve will only refund for the wines that are being returned.